September 2003 - Quinn Direct entered the UK liability market.
July 2008 - Quinn Insurance pulled its credit rating with Moody's after stating that market conditions meant there was "little prospect of an upgrade".
July 2008 - Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors removed Quinn Insurance from its list of recommended professional indemnity insurers.
October 2008 - Irish Financial Regulator fined Quinn Insurance €3.25m for group loan irregularities. Sean Quinn stepped down from the board.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman