A compliance services company has warned that brokers are making the same two mistakes on the majority of Financial Services Authority (FSA) application forms that they have checked so far.
IFA Mentor - which offers a service in association with AFP Consulting to help brokers complete FSA application packs - confirmed that the two problem areas are based around the 'client money' and 'controllers' sections on the form.
Alistair Hollows, director, IFA Mentor, explained: "In question 43 on the c
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m