The UK's first dedicated study and reference centre for insurance and financial services workers, has opened in Glasgow's financial district. The Study and Reference Centre has been opened by the Insurance and Actuarial Society of Glasgow, the local branch of the Chartered Insurance Institute. The Centre will support employees in the insurance and personal finance sector and further afield to study for professional qualifications.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product