The ABI urged the industry to support the General Insurance StandardsCouncil (Gisc)'s consultation document on a new Practice Requirement forprivate medical insurance.
The Gisc's PMI working group and the ABI's PMI panel helped to formulatethe Practice Requirement, which will aid consumers in distinguishingbetween PMI products. Insurers and intermediaries will be subject to theRequirement, which will be incorporated into Gisc regulations.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017