The ABI urged the industry to support the General Insurance StandardsCouncil (Gisc)'s consultation document on a new Practice Requirement forprivate medical insurance.
The Gisc's PMI working group and the ABI's PMI panel helped to formulatethe Practice Requirement, which will aid consumers in distinguishingbetween PMI products. Insurers and intermediaries will be subject to theRequirement, which will be incorporated into Gisc regulations.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups