Swinton is set to rationalise its head office operations following the acquisition of the Equity branch network. Insurance Age understands a number of high-profile figures from Equity could face redundancy as Swinton looks to cut out duplication within the firm.
A spokesman for the broker said: "Swinton Group remains fully committed to keeping all of Equity's shops open and plans to grow the business. Customer service and adviser positions are not under review.
"Over the next few months there will
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April