Swinton is set to rationalise its head office operations following the acquisition of the Equity branch network. Insurance Age understands a number of high-profile figures from Equity could face redundancy as Swinton looks to cut out duplication within the firm.
A spokesman for the broker said: "Swinton Group remains fully committed to keeping all of Equity's shops open and plans to grow the business. Customer service and adviser positions are not under review.
"Over the next few months there will
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m