THB Group has acquired a controlling interest in insurance broker FiSure Holdings. THB now hold 33.3% of FiSure's equity, together with 75% of the company's voting rights and has an option to acquire the balance of FiSure. Established in 2005 and based in London, FiSure specialises in professional risks and directors' and officers' insurance, particularly for international clients and the financial services industry.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal