Group risk insurer UnumProvident has appointed Colin Skeen as anon-executive director on its board. A qualified barrister, Colin beganhis career with the AA's legal department, and between 1976 and 2001 helda number of senior positions, including group secretary and managingdirector, member services.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud