When it comes to advising clients on their business continuity plans, the advice is simple - prepare for the unexpected, as shown by the recent floods. With less than half (48%) of UK organisations having a business continuity plan in place, it seems brokers will have to continue their efforts to persuade clients that any interruption could have potentially devastating consequences.
Once a business engages in this thought process, the broker must work closely with it to ensure that accurate s
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?