- Markel International has promoted Penny Whitwell to head of legal. Penny has worked with various Lloyd's managing agents, joining Markel Syndicate 702 as claims manager in 1990 and progressing to general counsel in the professional liability division in 2001.
- Marsh has taken on Terry Simister as business risk consultant. Based in the company's Witham office, Terry will focus on developing Marsh's business in the area and providing risk consulting services to the company's existing
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData