Brokers with farming clients need to be aware of new outline proposals, which could affect farmers' businesses and their insurance needs, warned agricultural underwriter AIUA. The recently-published CAP mid-term review has recommended that subsidies are de-coupled from production. This will force farmers to discard unprofitable enterprises and focus on the future shape of their business. David Murray Wells, executive chairman of AIUA, said: "It is important to recognise the insurance implica
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017