Insurance companies will now have direct access to the Chartered Insurance Institute's (CII) Talent Initiative graduate database. They will be able to contact graduates who have used the portal to view their graduate recruitment web pages. The CII developed the initiative in partnership with City & Law - a recruitment marketing agency - to enhance student awareness about insurance careers and attract new talent to the industry. The database has grown to 4,000 applicants over the past two years.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly