Insurance companies will now have direct access to the Chartered Insurance Institute's (CII) Talent Initiative graduate database. They will be able to contact graduates who have used the portal to view their graduate recruitment web pages. The CII developed the initiative in partnership with City & Law - a recruitment marketing agency - to enhance student awareness about insurance careers and attract new talent to the industry. The database has grown to 4,000 applicants over the past two years.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017