The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has rolled out a Crisis Control scheme to its members, which it claims will allow brokers to provide added value to commercial property accounts.
According to Biba, the scheme - in partnership with ISS Damage Control - will help minimise company downtime and give policyholders peace of mind if an incident occurs, as their broker will be able to provide quick damage limitation control.
Policyholders can expect to have an ISS representative atten
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand