Hiscox is gearing up to provide remote access to its web-based claims-management system (CMS) which has been designed to give its brokers instant access to information on the status of claims.
The system, used in-house for all books of business, is being tested on several Hiscox brokers before it is rolled out gradually.
It comprises a document-storage facility, underwriting records, and an accounts system that enables quicker settlement of claims payments by BACS. Hiscox's e-mail, fax and let
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti