The General Insurance Standards Council has awarded partial accreditation to the Chatham Projects internet-based training and testing programme. The programme is designed for those who require a basic knowledge of the principles of insurance and the current regulatory framework, including an introduction to travel insurance. It has been created for junior staff below supervisory level selling travel insurance (for example, those working in call centres and travel agents) providing informatio
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017