Allianz Commercial has confirmed plans to expand into the professional indemnity (PI) sector, with the possibility of setting up its own PI team.
The insurer said this would be a strategic move to enter a market that looks set for stronger ratings and growth in the future.
Paul Maidment, South and London trading director at Allianz Commercial, said: "This is an early part of the process, and we have various options for creating a PI presence. We could work with our global sister and parent com
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges