Allianz Commercial has confirmed plans to expand into the professional indemnity (PI) sector, with the possibility of setting up its own PI team.
The insurer said this would be a strategic move to enter a market that looks set for stronger ratings and growth in the future.
Paul Maidment, South and London trading director at Allianz Commercial, said: "This is an early part of the process, and we have various options for creating a PI presence. We could work with our global sister and parent com
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti