Lloyd's underwriters believe that buyers are far more concerned about pricing than current insurance industry investigations - according to new research.
Commissioned by Lloyd's, the research was carried out among underwriters working at its London underwriting room and provides a unique insight into how leading market participants view key issues in the industry.
The overwhelming majority of the market's underwriters - 84% - see pricing as the main issue on insurance buyers' minds, with only
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud