Lloyd's underwriters believe that buyers are far more concerned about pricing than current insurance industry investigations - according to new research.
Commissioned by Lloyd's, the research was carried out among underwriters working at its London underwriting room and provides a unique insight into how leading market participants view key issues in the industry.
The overwhelming majority of the market's underwriters - 84% - see pricing as the main issue on insurance buyers' minds, with only
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five