Brand weakness could potentially compromise the ability of insurance companies to acquire new business in two out of three cases, according to a new report on customer behaviour.
The report - Brand Metrics: Consumer Awareness of and Attitudes towards Brands in UK Financial Services - was based on the results of an online survey of more than 4,500 customers.
Conducted by research analyst Finaccord, the study evaluated the performance of 90 financial services brands in terms of overall customer awar
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers