An accounting and reporting module has been added to Anglo Pacific Consultants' Quotemac underwriting system. The new function will integrate into Quotemac with data submitted into the finance module when a policy is created, enabling users to analyse data by drilling down to details such as trade, risk and products. This will facilitate real time information such as loss ratios and take-up rates and allow brokers to view and reconcile accounting statements online.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti