An accounting and reporting module has been added to Anglo Pacific Consultants' Quotemac underwriting system. The new function will integrate into Quotemac with data submitted into the finance module when a policy is created, enabling users to analyse data by drilling down to details such as trade, risk and products. This will facilitate real time information such as loss ratios and take-up rates and allow brokers to view and reconcile accounting statements online.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups