The insurance industry must tackle the endemic culture of speeding in the UK by treating offenders with greater severity, as the industry presently does with drink drivers, according to a report by The Co-operative Insurance.
The report, entitled A Question of Speed, calls for insurers to initiate an industry-wide campaign to alter drivers' attitudes towards speeding and to get tougher with drivers who flout the law, including changing the way they price insurance cover for those who persistentl
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?