GAB Robins has appointed a new managing director to bolster itsboardroom, in the wake of the departure of former chief operating officerBenedict Burke to become managing director of operations at rivalsCrawford UK.
Derek Coles (above) has become MD for loss-adjusting, having joined GABfrom Barclays Insurance Services, where he was managing director. He willreport directly to John Castagno, UK chief executive officer, and willtake responsibility for the UK loss-adjusting business from June 2.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m