The ABI is to host a seminar on the cost and availability of public liability insurance for charities and voluntary groups, and how they can best access the insurance market, on February 7.
Legal changes in recent years, such as the introduction of 'no-win,no-fee' arrangements, have led to a significant rise in the cost of compensation claims, and this has resulted in higher employers' and public liability premiums.
The seminar will consider what charities can do to best access the liability i
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints