The ABI is to host a seminar on the cost and availability of public liability insurance for charities and voluntary groups, and how they can best access the insurance market, on February 7.
Legal changes in recent years, such as the introduction of 'no-win,no-fee' arrangements, have led to a significant rise in the cost of compensation claims, and this has resulted in higher employers' and public liability premiums.
The seminar will consider what charities can do to best access the liability i
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m