The Association of Medical Insurance Intermediaries' (AMII) is to make a proposal to private medical insurers and the British Insurance Brokers' Association to form an independently chaired discussion panel on claims information transparency. Mike Izzard, AMII chairman, commented: "This is a very important industry topic and the only way to improve the flow of information is for all relevant parties to come together, including the underwriting community."
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal