Helphire Group has made appointments to head up its new fleetaccident management business.
Stefan Smyth will be business director and Ian Blackford has joined asoperations director. Stefan was formerly a director of Aon Motor AccidentManagement, and Ian was formerly client relationship manager at the samefirm. Ian has wide experience in motor accident management and motorclaims handling, having previously worked at both Town and CountryAssistance and Claimsplus.
Meanwhile, Richard Woodley, als
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five