Allianz Insurance has urged brokers to take note of new figures released by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on stress in the workplace. According to the HSE's Labour Force Survey, stress, depression or anxiety accounted for 237,000 new cases of work-related illness in 2007/08. During 2007/08 an estimated 442,000 people in Britain who worked in the last year believed that they were suffering from stress, depression or anxiety caused or made worse by their current or past work.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData