Using private medical insurance is the most effective way for businesses to reduce increasing employee absence levels, according to the latest annual absence and labour turnover survey by the Confederation of British Industry and Axa.
The report found that in 2006, absence was on the increase, with workers taking an average of seven days off sick, losing 175 million working days and costing the economy more than £13bn.
One of the main factors found to be contributing to these absence levels wa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel