Do you believe composite insurers will stand up to the commission demands of large brokers as some have recently suggested?
Yes - 23.9%
No - 59.7%
Maybe - 16.4%
Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's new poll.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017