The gross written premium of Griffiths & Armour published in the Insurance Age Top 100 Brokers Supplement was not provided by the company. It was estimated using a combination of press information and the application of industry figures to published accounts and/or headcount. Griffiths & Armour says its position in the £50m to £74m band is incorrect, however, because a large proportion of its business is transacted through a partnership its financial details are private and confidential.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m