The gross written premium of Griffiths & Armour published in the Insurance Age Top 100 Brokers Supplement was not provided by the company. It was estimated using a combination of press information and the application of industry figures to published accounts and/or headcount. Griffiths & Armour says its position in the £50m to £74m band is incorrect, however, because a large proportion of its business is transacted through a partnership its financial details are private and confidential.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal