Composite Legal Expenses has teamed up with leading small business pressure group, the Forum of Private Business (FPB), to provide its members with a new commercial legal expenses insurance package, including a 24/7 legal advice helpline. The scheme has been put together in response to a recent FPB survey of business owners which revealed that nearly 80% of respondents wanted an insurance package to be included as part of FPB's membership offer.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results