Recent hurricane losses will probably end up filtering down to the UK broking market in the energy and property sectors according to one London market broker.
Toby Esser, group ceo, Cooper Gay said he believed that hurricane losses, currently estimated at between £40-£60bn in total insured loss estimates, would filter down to the UK broking sector.
"These losses will cross over all classes of business if you are a UK buyer," commented Mr Esser, "and there will be a fundamental impact on the pr
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti