In a much-anticipated move, Chris Blackham and Paul Meehan have stepped down from their roles at Venture Preference (VP), leaving Stuart Reid as sole chief executive officer (CEO).
Mr Reid admitted the former structure of three CEOs running the same business had never been desirable, and claimed the move was a result of eight weeks of discussion and was a "unanimous decision by the board". At the same time, Mr Reid affirmed that while Axa was on the executive board, the insurer had in no way impo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April