PBS Holdings (PBSH) has announced a strategic partnership with two major insurers - a deal thought to be the largest delegated binding authority of its type in the UK market.
PBSH has agreed upon a major underwriting capacity deal with Axa, Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) and Primary Insurance Company (PICL); which is expected to yield £120m gross written premium (GWP) in its first year of operation and £500m GWP over the period of the next three years.
Jonathan Davey, chief executive officer at PB
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017