The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has banned Christopher Whiteley from carrying out any regulated activities after it found that Whiteley Insurance Consultants (WIC) had left thousands of consumers without proper insurance cover. The FSA found that between November 2000 and April 2005, WIC had issued customers with travel insurance policies that were not underwritten by an authorised insurer. This meant thousands of WIC customers were exposed to the risk of loss and detriment in the eve
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData