Cardif Pinnacle has produced a DVD for its brokers that summarises how its 'Back to Work' service will assist claimants to return to work following a period of illness or redundancy.
David Ellis, senior business development manager at Cardif Pinnacle, said: "Endeavouring to get back to work after an illness or redundancy can be daunting. One of the aims of our service is to help alleviate some of that stress by providing claimants with practical support at a time when they need it most."
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product