Cardif Pinnacle has produced a DVD for its brokers that summarises how its 'Back to Work' service will assist claimants to return to work following a period of illness or redundancy.
David Ellis, senior business development manager at Cardif Pinnacle, said: "Endeavouring to get back to work after an illness or redundancy can be daunting. One of the aims of our service is to help alleviate some of that stress by providing claimants with practical support at a time when they need it most."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData