Two senior loss adjusters have been appointed to Capita McLarens'sproperty division. Graeme Bell joins as operations director, specialprojects, and Robert Binning is appointed regional director for theMidlands, West and Wales.
Between them, they bring over 40 years of loss-adjusting experience toCapita McLarens.
Graeme has extensive experience in project management, strategic planningand account management. He was previously operations director at MillerFisher. Robert has significant experienc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData