Two senior loss adjusters have been appointed to Capita McLarens'sproperty division. Graeme Bell joins as operations director, specialprojects, and Robert Binning is appointed regional director for theMidlands, West and Wales.
Between them, they bring over 40 years of loss-adjusting experience toCapita McLarens.
Graeme has extensive experience in project management, strategic planningand account management. He was previously operations director at MillerFisher. Robert has significant experienc
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017