IGI Group has stated that it is confident it will be writing over £100m in premium by the end of 2009 by building on its portfolio broker-by-broker and product-by-product.
Following its acquisition by Vatryggingafelag slands hf. (VIS) in January this year, IGI said it was now in a position to attract more brokers to the firm after an injection of capital by its parent group.
Keith Wardell, ceo of IGI Group, speaking in an exclusive interview with Insurance Age, (see page 21) said: "Although we
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges