IGI Group has stated that it is confident it will be writing over £100m in premium by the end of 2009 by building on its portfolio broker-by-broker and product-by-product.
Following its acquisition by Vatryggingafelag slands hf. (VIS) in January this year, IGI said it was now in a position to attract more brokers to the firm after an injection of capital by its parent group.
Keith Wardell, ceo of IGI Group, speaking in an exclusive interview with Insurance Age, (see page 21) said: "Although we
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services