Many financial services firms have made progress over the last year on Treating Customers Fairly according to the Financial Services Authority's managing director, Clive Briault. He said he has been encouraged by examples around the country where firms have carried out a gap analysis to identify areas of their business where they were not meeting the objective to treat customers fairly.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016