The expanding Willis Network has signed Ian MacDonald Insurance Services of Inverness. Established in 1978, it offers both commercial and personal lines insurance as well as independent financial advice from its offices in Inverness, the Shetland Islands and with a recent acquisition, it now has offices in the Orkney Isles.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel