Keith Rutter and James Kelly are to join Oxygen Insurance Brokers, Oxygen's Lloyd's accredited broking operation. Both join Oxygen from NCG Professional Risks. Mr Rutter has held numerous positions in both the broking and underwriting sectors, including Independent Insurance and his own liability start up The Underwriter. Nigel Barton, chief executive Officer of Oxygen Holdings said: "Keith has built up an invaluable list of contacts internationally, particularly in the Middle East and Austr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData