The Rubicon Corporation has successfully completed its second stage financing and has secured the required level of funding to support the business's growth.
The additional investment was provided by shareholders in the company.
Mark Philips from Penta Capital Partners, Rubicon's principal backer, explained the business required capital primarily to support future growth with new and existing customers, and to alleviate the cost of regulation.
Rubicon's chief executive, Bradley Brandon-Cross sa
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly