The Rubicon Corporation has successfully completed its second stage financing and has secured the required level of funding to support the business's growth.
The additional investment was provided by shareholders in the company.
Mark Philips from Penta Capital Partners, Rubicon's principal backer, explained the business required capital primarily to support future growth with new and existing customers, and to alleviate the cost of regulation.
Rubicon's chief executive, Bradley Brandon-Cross sa
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017