Lloyds TSB has embarked on an 18-month test exercise to support its plans for offering commercial insurance direct to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs). It is currently considering different forms of media and developing a direct mail campaign in order to find the best way to reach the marketplace.
The company said it would be ready to launch quote and buy facilities in the New Year for phone and internet transactions, as well as integrating banking and insurance processes to offer sma
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April