Capita McLarens' specialist complex and major loss division has been appointed to handle a multi-million pound claim on behalf of Zurich Financial Services.
The loss involves a serious fire at a Yorkshire-pudding producer in Leeds and is estimated at £20m. The team appointed to handle the claim will be led by David Pinkey, a chartered loss-adjuster with more than 18 years' experience.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups