Capita McLarens' specialist complex and major loss division has been appointed to handle a multi-million pound claim on behalf of Zurich Financial Services.
The loss involves a serious fire at a Yorkshire-pudding producer in Leeds and is estimated at £20m. The team appointed to handle the claim will be led by David Pinkey, a chartered loss-adjuster with more than 18 years' experience.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five