The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has introduced chartered status for insurance broking firms, in an attempt to reinforce the importance of professionalism and to support the market in gaining equal recognition with other chartered professions.
The CII said that chartered status for firms as a whole would allow consumers to readily identify brokerages that are "committed to the highest standards of professional behaviour through enhanced technical knowledge and adherence to ethical prac
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?