Budget Insurance Services has announced a further 12 broker acquisitions during the last quarter of 2003, which will see an additional five branches added to the network, and a further 24,000 policies.
Matthew Donaldson, Budget's retail director, said: "We are continuing to have very successful discussions with brokers of all sizes and locations throughout the UK.
"The range of deals we are able to offer illustrates our flexibility and consideration for each vendor."
The Budget Group, which is
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five