Budget Insurance Services has announced a further 12 broker acquisitions during the last quarter of 2003, which will see an additional five branches added to the network, and a further 24,000 policies.
Matthew Donaldson, Budget's retail director, said: "We are continuing to have very successful discussions with brokers of all sizes and locations throughout the UK.
"The range of deals we are able to offer illustrates our flexibility and consideration for each vendor."
The Budget Group, which is
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017