Escalating economic worries, higher prices and tighter spending will combine to make 2008 a tougher year in the broker market, according to Plimsoll Publishing. Senior analyst David Pattison said: "The average growth in the sector in 2007 has been 4.9%, but this growth was by no means universal - 37% of companies actually saw their sales decline."
Have the Indie Trial convictions restored public confidence in the industry?
Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five