Policyholders with Whiteley Insurance Consultants, which is in provisional liquidation, are being offered cover for emergency claims.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has declared Whiteley in default, to allow it to provide immediate assistance to the liquidators while the firm's financial position is established.
FSCS has said it will consider emergency claims relating to business conducted on or after 14 January 2005 - the date when customers of insurance intermediaries firs
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted