A leading independent commercial property insurance broker has been acquired by Erinaceous Group. The acquisition of Keelan Westall was made via Hanover Park Commercial (HPC) for £19.7m making HPC one of the largest independent brokers in the property insurance market, with a gross written premium of approximately £200m. Andy Halstead, chief executive of HPC, said: "The growth aspirations of HPC are greatly enhanced by the acquisition."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m