The Financial Services Authority (FSA) said that it would accelerate the full integration of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) into core supervisory work. It stated that TCF remained central to the FSA's retail strategy. From January 2009, delivery of TCF will be tested as part of firms' supervision.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall