The Financial Services Authority (FSA) said that it would accelerate the full integration of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) into core supervisory work. It stated that TCF remained central to the FSA's retail strategy. From January 2009, delivery of TCF will be tested as part of firms' supervision.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData