Misys' new FSA (Financial Services Authority) Regulation Module has been delivered ahead of schedule to the 900 brokers who attended the FSA workshops. The module, designed to enable brokers to make a range of systems enhancements to ease the compliance process, was penned in for launch later this year.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups