Misys' new FSA (Financial Services Authority) Regulation Module has been delivered ahead of schedule to the 900 brokers who attended the FSA workshops. The module, designed to enable brokers to make a range of systems enhancements to ease the compliance process, was penned in for launch later this year.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future