E-learning provider Absolutely Training, in conjunction with the ifs School of Finance, has created a training package designed to help brokers develop compliance with the regulatory requirements set out by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). The move follows the FSA's push to see an increase in commitment from senior management to the principle of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti