The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has confirmed that it will go ahead with 300 planned job losses, as part of the regulator's bid to be "better prepared and equipped" to push through its move towards more principles-based regulation.
The number of proposed job losses was originally revealed in the FSA's business plan for 2007/08, which outlined its commitment to "meet our strategic aims with fewer people than we currently employ".
An industry insider said he believed the reduc
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April